The Lax Ranch Pro League puts the areas top players against each other in a battle royal. In 2020, 4 teams from our top division competed for the championship.
Games only....Please note that it is okay to miss when you are not in town.
June 30 - Draft Day
July 1 - 30 | 3 Games a week on weeknights
Ages: High School, College, Post College
JUNIOR A DIVISION
July 1 - 30 | TUE/THU Nights
Time: 5:15 - 6:30 (Game Times May Vary)
Grades: 7 - 9
Location: THE LAX RANCH
COMPETE THIS SUMMER
- Pro/Am & Junior divisions
- 12-minute running quarters with 1 minute between quarters and 3-minute halftime
- Modified NCAA rules
- 2-Point Line
TREATED LIKE A PRO
- Draft December 1 (PRO/AM ONLY)
- Media for every game via J Bryant Productions
- Video Highlights and Promos
- Stats and Leaderboard
League consists of:
Top Level High School Players
Current College Players
Former College Players (No age Limit)
SCLA'S LACROSSE RANCH
1651 Oak Leaf St, Charleston, SC 29492
FROM MT. PLEASANT:
- Take 526 towards North Charleston/Savannah
- Exit Daniel Island #24
- Continue 1.3 Miles on Seven Farms Drive to Daniel Island Drive (Pass Governors Park on left, Publix on right, Family Circle Tennis Center on left)
- At first roundabout turn left onto Daniel Island Dr (Providence Baptist Church on Right/Holy Cross Episcopal Church on left)
- Continue 1.1 Miles to Oak Leaf St (Pass 5 stop signs, Berkeley County Library, Daniel Island School & Smythe Park/Lake)
- Turn Right onto Oak Leaf St and continue past the Crows Nest Community Pool.
- Turn Left at the end of Oak Leaf St. The Lax Ranch will be located on your right after 4 fields.
*Parking can be found alongside the road before you reach the fields and in front of the field 1.
DIRECTOR OF EVENTS