Spring Recreation League
Charleston Youth Lacrosse League
Boys Grades 1 - 8
Follow us on Instagram @charlestonyouthlacrosseleague
Email us with any questions at email@example.com.
Appropriate for the beginner, intermediate, and advanced players. Participants are taught the fundamental skills required to develop into a complete player. The Charleston Youth Lacrosse League's primary commitment is teaching the game of lacrosse while providing a great experience and instilling a love for the game.
Bantam: Grades 1 & 2
Lightning: Grades 3 & 4
Junior: Grades 5 & 6
Senior: Grades 7 & 8
USA Lacrosse Membership: Get your here USALACROSSE MEMBERSHIP
Location: THE SCLA LAX RANCH
Pre Season Skill Evaluation Nights
Bantam Division: 2/8 @ 6pm
Lightning Division: 2/9 @ 6pm
Junior Division: 2/7 @ 6pm
Senior Division: 2/8 @ 7pm
Team Practice Nights | Starting 2/13
Senior Division: Mondays @ 6:15 - 7:30
Junior Division: Tuesdays @ 6:00 - 7:15
Bantam Division: Wednesdays @ 5:00 -6:00
Lightning Division: Thursdays @ 6:00 - 7:15
7 Game Days: 2/25 scrimmage, 3/4-3/25 regular season games, playoffs week of 3/27 during practice night, 4/1 Championship games
2/25, 3/4, 3/11, 3/18, 3/25, playoffs (week of 3/27), 4/1
Bantam Division 5v5: 11am
Lightning Division 8v8: 12:15pm
Junior Division 10v10: 1:30pm
Senior Division 10v10: 3pm
What you need
USA Lacrosse Membership. Get yours here USALACROSSE MEMBERSHIP
Protective lacrosse equipment including: Helmet, Shoulder and Arm Pads, Gloves, Stick. Purchase online here Required Lacrosse Equipment
New Players: Teams will be drafted by our experienced coaches.
Returning Players: If you remain in the same division as last year, you are on the same team. If you move up a division, you will be drafted as a new player.
Premier Lacrosse League - Waterdogs
University of Delaware
Coach Deluca will be in charge of the season curriculum for all coaches. He will implement practice plans that progress over the course of the season. Lastly, he will coach the coaches on how to run drills efficiently.
Bantam & Lightening Coaches
Junior & Senior Coaches
Mount Saint Mary's
INTERESTED IN COACHING?
REACH OUT TODAY!
The SCLA Lax Ranch
1680 Oak Leaf St, Charleston, SC 29492
FROM MT. PLEASANT:
- Take 526 towards North Charleston/Savannah
- Exit Daniel Island #24
- Continue 1.3 Miles on Seven Farms Drive to Daniel Island Drive (Pass Governors Park on left, Publix on right, Family Circle Tennis Center on left)
- At first roundabout turn left onto Daniel Island Dr (Providence Baptist Church on Right/Holy Cross Episcopal Church on left)
- Continue 1.1 Miles to Oak Leaf St (Pass 5 stop signs, Berkeley County Library, Daniel Island School & Smythe Park/Lake)
- Turn Right onto Oak Leaf St and continue past the Crows Nest Community Pool.
- Turn Left at the end of Oak Leaf St. The Lax Ranch will be located on your right after 2 fields.
*Parking can be found alongside the road before you reach the fields and in front of the field 1.