July 13, 2022 - August 1, 2022
Boys Grades 2 - 5 (2 Divisions)
Graduation Years: 2030 - 2031 - 2032 - 2033
*Girls are welcome to play with full pads
Turbo Lacrosse is for young players who are ready to throw on the helmet or goggles. Turbo has a structured curriculum to enhance skill and knowledge in an engaging team environment.
July 13 - August 1 | Monday & Wednesdays
Times: 5: 00pm - 6:00pm
Grades: 2- 5 (2 Divisions) Graduation Years: 2030 - 2031 - 2032 - 2033
Location: THE LAX RANCH
Players will be placed on set teams with set coaches.
Each session with start with a mini practice before 1 game.
The season consists of 4 regular season sessions with 1 day of playoffs.
Games played on smaller fields and is 4 v 4 allowing for multiple repetition.
SCLA'S LACROSSE RANCH
1651 Oak Leaf St, Charleston, SC 29492
FROM MT. PLEASANT:
- Take 526 towards North Charleston/Savannah
- Exit Daniel Island #24
- Continue 1.3 Miles on Seven Farms Drive to Daniel Island Drive (Pass Governors Park on left, Publix on right, Family Circle Tennis Center on left)
- At first roundabout turn left onto Daniel Island Dr (Providence Baptist Church on Right/Holy Cross Episcopal Church on left)
- Continue 1.1 Miles to Oak Leaf St (Pass 5 stop signs, Berkeley County Library, Daniel Island School & Smythe Park/Lake)
- Turn Right onto Oak Leaf St and continue past the Crows Nest Community Pool.
- Turn Left at the end of Oak Leaf St. The Lax Ranch will be located on your right after 4 fields.
*Parking can be found alongside the road before you reach the fields and in front of the field 1.
DIRECTOR OF EVENTS